Seeking the services of an indoor plant hire specialist will ensure your arrangement not only looks great but is also perfectly designed to purify and filter breathable air, and this is something that requires maintenance.
The Plant Man Sydney provides a comprehensive service. After design and installation we develop a maintenance plan to ensure your plants continue to thrive. Our maintenance plans are flexible, reasonable and work around your schedule. By taking care of all the maintenance requirements you don’t have to worry about a thing.
If you’d like to bring some outside life into your interior we’d love to help you. Get in contact with us and we will organise a member from our expert team to come and meet you to provide a completely free consultation and quote.
Why invest in corporate plants?
Considering indoor plant hire? Not sure why you should spruce up your business or office space with indoor plants? No worries.
We believe in the lightening, brightening, all-around inspiring power of beautiful indoor plants. But, if you’re still not convinced, here are just three of the benefits of office plant rental.
1. Improve indoor air quality with an interior plant service
Indoor air quality probably isn’t something you think too much about, but it is essential to creating a happy, healthy workplace for your staff.
It has been estimated that a staggering 300 pollutants inhabit the typical office. Things like air conditioners, carpets, furniture, and even your electronics (computers, printers, etc.) contribute to a reduction in air quality.
Incredibly, just one office plant for every square metre of space will remove most, if not all, of the nasty toxins. How good is that?
2. Sydney indoor plant hire promotes well-being and minimises stress
Numerous studies have demonstrated the mental health benefits of indoor plants – yet another reason why they are worth your investment.
Not only can plants boost the mood of you and your employees by minimising stress, but they can also increase productivity, making for a more efficient, effective workplace.
3. Indoor plant hire adds visual interest to a space
A bland office space is potentially unpleasant for your employees and may not leave a good impression on your clients. The dramatic effects of indoor plants are favoured by interior designers, so why not add a touch of style while taking full advantage of the health-boosting, stress-relieving benefits, too?
Why hire indoor plants?
You decided to invest in corporate plants and their many benefits. The most effective way to do this is to seek out an interior plant service in the Sydney region, and leave the plant choice, design, and maintenance up to the professionals.
- Opting for indoor plant hire Sydney gives you access to the latest in interior plant trends, and this includes both plant types and pots.
- Our team of experts will examine your office or business space and determine the exact plants to select. Your plants won’t look half-dead and deflated – instead, they’ll thrive.
- We understand interior design and will strategically position your indoor plants to ensure they complement the space perfectly. Plus, that’s one less thing on your to-do list.
- We maintain your plants for you. No need to remember how much water to give your plants and when. No need to trim or dust your indoor plants. We take care of it all for you – from start to finish.
Sydney indoor plant hire
Are you thinking, “where is the best office plant service near me?” The answer is right here, with the team behind The Plant Man.
If you’re ready to inject some mood- and productivity-boosting greenery into your office space with indoor plant hire, please don’t hesitate to get in contact. Our team of experts would be more than happy to meet with you and provide a free consultation and quote.